Looking for Employment? We can help!
There are 2 ways to apply: do it yourself online, or with help over the phone.
Apply for WorkBC Services
Do it Yourself
Apply for WorkBC Services online by yourself.
Follow the “Directions to Apply for WorkBC Services Online” below!
We will guide you through applying for WorkBC Services online at your own pace.
Detailed instructions are available below! If you need help or get stuck during the registration process, call your nearest centre.
Apply for WorkBC Services
Call us for Help
Get one-on-one help over the phone to apply for WorkBC Services.
Call us now and ask for help registering for WorkBC Services:
Our expert staff will guide you through applying for WorkBC Services over the phone! You’ll still need Internet access.
Directions to Apply for WorkBC Services Online
What You Need:
You’ll need to have some information handy before you start!
- An email address unique to you. If you don’t have an email address, or share an email with someone else, register for any email service of your choice. We suggest Google’s Gmail, which you can register for here: https://accounts.google.com/SignUp. A private and personal email address is required to receive WorkBC Services.
- Some personal information:
- Name, date of birth and gender
- Social Insurance Number
- Phone Number
- About 20 minutes. Yep, that’s all it takes!
Directions to apply:
Follow these steps to apply for WorkBC Services. If you need help at any time during the registration process, call us at the number for your Centre above. Our staff will be happy to assist you!
Register for WorkBC Services on apply.workbc.ca:
- Visit this page and click “Create an Account”: apply.workbc.ca
- Follow the step-by-step sign-up process You will login with, or register for, a BCeID during this process, which you will use to login to Online Employment Services (OES).
- Once you click the “Logout & Continue” button in the last step, you will receive a confirmation email with the subject “Online Employment Services Email Verification”. Continue to Step 2.
Complete your OES (Online Employment Services) profile:
- Open the email you were sent with the subject “Online Employment Services Email Verification” and follow the directions to setup your account and complete your OES (Online Employment Services) profile.
- Once complete, you will be able to access OES anytime at apply.workbc.ca by logging in with your BCeID. This is one of the two online accounts you require to receive WorkBC services, so keep your BCeID username and password safe. Continue to Step 3.
Would you like more detailed instructions?
Our detailed, step-by-step guide will take you through applying for services. Check it out:
Access your Services!
BCeID for Online Employment Services
Login to your Online Employment Services (OES) account using the BCeID you registered for WorkBC Services with at apply.workbc.ca!
- Communicate with WorkBC staff via OES Messaging. Need help? We’re here!
- Request new services or change existing services you’re receiving.
- Report your successes and achievements!